Security Tips from
Ahli Bank's Online Banking Service
Dear Ahli Online Customer,
Please read the following security tips from Ahli Online Service (For your own Safety)
- Jordan Ahli Bank will never ask for your User ID and Password
- Always be careful when you receive emails asking you to login to the service, Jordan
Ahli Bank will never ask you for your details or login information through email
- We encourage you to report any incident or Suspicious email, please don't hesitate
contacting us at: +962 6 5007777 , Fax:+962 6 5604494
- Check your account regularly. If you spot any discrepancies report the incident
to us immediately.
- Your 'Customer id' and 'Password' should only be known to yourself. Never disclose
them to anyone, or write them in an email or anywhere else.
- Never leave your computer unattended while logged on.
- Always LOGOUT properly (by clicking the Sign out button from the navigation menu).
- Check certificate of the site. To ensure that you are accessing Ahli Online Service
check its online certificate.
- Ensure that no monitoring programs (Key loggers, trojans) run on your PC as your
personal details including password, PIN may be seen or recorded.
- Clear your cache. We automatically instruct most browsers not to save your personal
information in its cache
- Close down your browser by selecting "File" and then "Close" on your menu bar, when
you have cleared your cache and history.