Welcome to Ahli Online, Ahli Bank's Premiere Online Banking Service
Dear Ahli Online Customer,
Please read the following security tips from Ahli Online Service (For your own Safety)
• Jordan Ahli Bank will never ask for your User ID and Password
• Always be careful when you receive emails asking you to login to the service, Jordan Ahli Bank will never ask
you for your details or login information through email
• We encourage you to report any incident or Suspicious email, please don't hesitate contacting us
at: +962 6 5007777 , Fax:+962 6 5604494
• Check your account regularly. If you spot any discrepancies report the incident to us immediately.
• Your 'Customer id' and 'Password' should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone,
or write them in an email or anywhere else.
• Never leave your computer unattended while logged on.
• Always LOGOUT properly (by clicking the Sign out button from the navigation menu).
• Check certificate of the site. To ensure that you are accessing Ahli Online Service, check its online certificate.
• Ensure that no monitoring programs (Key loggers, trojans) run on your PC as your personal details including
password, PIN may be seen or recorded.
• Clear your cache. We automatically instruct most browsers not to save your personal information in its cache
• Close down your browser by selecting "File" and then "Close" on your menu bar, when you have cleared
your cache and history.
• Check your PC for viruses on a regular basis (By installing Anti-Virus Software along with Personal Firewall).
• Don't open emails from unknown senders